These tutorials will walk the user from a basic getting-started guide through designing a full system for use with F´. This will help new users to learn F´ and walk through the most basic steps in developing an F´ application.
- HelloWorld: An Introduction to F´
- LedBlinker: F´ and Embedded Hardware
- MathComponent: Custom Ports and Types
- Cross-Compilation Setup Tutorial: Set up a cross-compilation environment
- Arduino LedBlinker: Cross-Compile LedBlinker for Arduinos
HelloWorld: An Introduction to F´
The HelloWorld tutorial walks new users through creating a new project, designing their first F´ component, and testing that component through an F´ deployment.
LedBlinker: F´ and Embedded Hardware
LedBlinker walks users through developing an F´ project intended for running on embedded hardware. It covers manager components, hardware drivers, and cross-compilation with the goal of blinking an LED on ARM hardware. Events, Telemetry, Commands, and Parameters are covered as well.
This tutorial can be run without hardware with the exception of section 6 “Running on Hardware”.
- Project Setup
- Component Design and Initial Implementation
- Initial Component Integration
- Continuing Component Implementation
- Full System Integration
- Running on Hardware
- System Testing
MathComponent: Custom Ports and Types
The MathComponent tutorial walks users through constructing a full F´ application including custom Ports, and Enumeration data types. Events, Telemetry, Commands, and Parameters are covered as well. Unit-Testing is also covered.